Some great features of this product include:
- Camp Chef stoves combine versatility and cook quality of a patio grill with portability of traditional camp stove
- Two-burner Blind Stove features lightweight cast aluminum burners, match-less ignition, and 34,000 BTUs of heat
- Comes with five-foot hose and regulator
- Measures 20.5 by 5.5 by 14.5 inches (W x H x D)
- Includes limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty
When space and portability are at a premium, you no longer have to sacrifice cooking power. The Ranger II is a big stove in a compact body. Each burner pumps out 17,000 BTU’s, all the heat you’ll need to cook a warm meal. Cast aluminum burners resist rust, ensuring a good constant flame. The Ranger II provides a great way to get the power of a big stove without having to haul it with you and take up the space. If you’re looking for a griddle, try the Mountain Series griddle (MSG20). Camp Chef griddles work great with Ranger stoves as well.
Somehow, food just tastes better in the great outdoors. It’s with this in mind that Camp Chef created a wide-ranging line of camping cookware designed to combine the versatility and cook quality of a patio grill with the portability of a traditional camp stove. The two-burner Ranger stove features lightweight cast aluminum burners, match-less ignition, and 34,000 BTUs of heat. The stove measures 20.5 by 5.5 by 14.5 inches (W x H x D) and comes complete with a five-foot hose and regulator. Warranty Camp Chef stoves and grills include a limited one-year manufacturer’s warranty against defects in materials and workmanship.
Buy for $129.99 brand new