Some great features of this product include:
- Hose and regulator replacement kit for Weber propane grills
- Provides secure, airtight connection between grill and tank; no fuel leaks or mishaps
- 42-inch rubber hose; regulator’s plastic knob screws to QCC1 connection for factory seal
- Fits 2009-2010 Genesis E-310 series
- Genuine Weber replacement part; easy-to-assemble; no tools required; comes with detailed user manual
For an airtight, secure connection between a liquid propane grill and its tank, barbecue giant Weber offers this QCC1 adaptable hose and regulator kit from their wide variety of genuine replacement parts. The regulator ensures that fuel safely travels from the tank through the grill, preventing any leaks or mishaps.
The kit contains a 42-inch, rubber hose. The regulator features a large, plastic knob that users manually screw counterclockwise onto QCC1 connection style tanks for a factory seal. Affixing the regulator to the tank requires absolutely no tools, while use of articles such as a screwdriver may cause damage. Grill owners in rural environments or with pets may opt to purchase a wire hose guard to prevent animals from chewing through the hose. A detailed manual assists users with kit assembly and safety tips.
Buy for $27.09 brand new